I write lots of detailed, in-depth posts for you at The Future Buzz about social media, marketing, PR and creating buzz on the web. In the spirit of changing things up, today I thought I’d simplify and offer you some quick tips broken into bits.
65 Bite-Sized Web Marketing Tips
1) Keep sites as simple and clean as possible.
2) Be interesting with everything you put out there.
3) Keep your site up to date and fresh, give users a legitimate reason to come back.
4) Have clear RSS and email subscriptions options on every page of your blog or website.
5) Take your time, create a plan, follow it step by step (traffic isn’t going to fall out of the sky).