About The Future Buzz
The Future Buzz, run by Googler Adam Singer has fast become one of the most popular blogs on the web about digital marketing/PR strategies, building organic buzz and creating long-term visibility for your brand, business, and art in a fragmented media society. Everyone from entrepreneurs at startups to marketing leaders at major corporations will find value in the content here.
Adam Singer is Analytics Advocate at Google (learn more about what I do at Google), a marketing, media and PR industry speaker, startup adviser and blogger. He previously was digital director for a 300+ person global consulting team and over the course of his career has provided online marketing strategy for B2B & B2C brands in a variety of industries including marketing technology, healthcare, manufacturing, advertising/subscription-based web startups, and much in between. Singer and his campaigns have been cited by top media outlets such as TechCrunch, AdWeek, NY Times and more for creative use of digital marketing and PR. Singer blogs at The Future Buzz – an award-winning blog with more than 25K subscribers and frequently-referenced source of what’s new in digital marketing. He’s also a contributing writer at ClickZ (see his columns here).
The content here is written by myself as well as contributors from the community.
Our goal is to help you become successful in marketing online for whatever you’re doing on or off the web. We also try to inspire readers and help push them to the next level.
Everyone here is extremely passionate about media, technology and anything new that connects us and allows for better communication in our world.
Personally, I’ve been active on the social web daily since 1998 and have been a heavy contributor to the internet since the early days of message boards and the start of the social web. The grouping of people around information, ideas and technology has always fascinated me, and I have been an observer, participant and contributor for as long I can remember.
Notables for this blog
- The Future Buzz receives from 50,000 to 200,000 unique visitors per month, depending on the type of content published.
- Other marketing trades regularly cite this blog as a definitive resource for our category.
- The content at TheFutureBuzz.com consistently goes popular on sites such as Reddit, Twitter and StumbleUpon.
- More than 25,000 web professionals, marketers, PR people and bloggers/social media users subscribe to the content here through RSS, email, Facebook and Twitter.
- This blog is ranked among the “best search marketing blogs on the net” by TopRank’s BigList, featured in the marketing section of AllTop (all the top sites), featured in the top 150 blogs ranked by Advertising Age, ranked the #1 PR blog by Invesp and ranked a top 10 blog by Social Media Examiner.
Press, buzz and feedback
Visit my speaker page to find out how to bring one of our writers to your next event or conference.
I don’t currently update LinkedIn but it has my career history if you’re interested in that.
Subscribe today and keep up to date with fresh ideas, strategies and insights.
Need to contact me and don’t have my info? Visit the contact page.
- Images/videos are provided for this blog (with clear attribution) by Shutterstock, Flickr and additional sources – however I receive no monetary compensation from any of them.