About The Future Buzz
The Future Buzz is a blog about web marketing/PR strategies, spreading buzz in the social web and building long-term visibility for your brand, business, and art in a fragmented media society. Bloggers, marketers, freelance writers, entrepreneurs, artists, small business owners and public relations professionals will all benefit from the content here.
Hi, I’m Adam Singer and I’m the editor of The Future Buzz as well as Product Marketing Manager at Google Analytics.
The content here is written by myself as well as contributors from the community.
Our goal is to help you become successful in spreading buzz online for whatever you’re doing on or off the web. We also try to inspire readers and help push them to the next level.
Everyone here is extremely passionate about computers, technology and anything new that connects us and allows for better communication in our world.
Personally, I’ve been active on the web daily for the past 12+ years and have been a heavy contributor to the internet since the early days of message boards and the start of the social web. The grouping of people around information, ideas and technology has always fascinated me, and I have been an observer, participant and contributor for as long I can remember.
Notables for this blog
- The Future Buzz receives from 50,000 to 200,000 unique visitors per month, depending on the type of content published.
- Other marketing trades regularly cite this blog as a definitive resource for our category.
- The content at TheFutureBuzz.com consistently goes popular on sites such as Reddit, Twitter and StumbleUpon.
- More than 25,000 web professionals, marketers, PR people and bloggers/social media users subscribe to the content here through RSS, email, Facebook and Twitter.
- This blog is ranked among the “best search marketing blogs on the net” by TopRank’s BigList, featured in the marketing section of AllTop (all the top sites), featured in the top 150 blogs ranked by Advertising Age, ranked the #1 PR blog by Invesp and ranked a top 10 blog by Social Media Examiner.
Press, buzz and feedback
Visit my speaker page to find out how to bring one of our writers to your next event or conference.
Subscribe today and keep up to date with fresh ideas, strategies and insights.
Need to contact me and don’t have my info? Visit the contact page.
- Images/videos are provided for this blog (with clear attribution) by Shutterstock, Flickr and additional sources – however I receive no monetary compensation from any of them.